90 minutes in 30 days.
2014 could get off to a fast start if you?re willing to set aside only three half hour sessions in November with Drew Gurley. Redbird?s education series is kicking it up a notch with new sessions designed to help you expand the discussion with customers and close more sales. The subjects for our November schedule:
- Sales Fundamentals. Excellent for the experienced agent looking for a shot of energy to their approach or a new agent trying to find a comfortable approach. Emphasis will be on a relationship-based approach (e.g. getting referrals) to our Services Offered selling strategy.
- Life scenarios. 70% of US households have some form of life insurance and 80% of those say they DON?T have a relationship with their agent. Hear from some of our best agents on how they have used life to build their business.
- Retirement scenarios. Let?s de-mystify this category? it?s really not that hard. Many agents are scared of selling retirement products because of the perceived complexity. There are many opportunities to help clients with simple, straightforward products. All you have to do is ask!
The most successful agents sell benefits, not products. Each session will include examples of both what was sold and how it was sold. Embedded in all our sessions are tips on ways to open new doors as well as the associated process to get it done. We firmly believe that having a selling process/approach you can replicate is the key to growing your business.
Below is a list of the upcoming sessions in November. You can RSVP for the trainings through www.insurancenewsdepot.com. Remember, if you forgot your passcode you can simply click ?Lost my Password? to reset.
November Training Schedule
(10:00 a.m. Central for all sessions)
- November 5: Services Offered overview
- November 14: How to Ask for Referrals
- November 19: Power of a Client Retention Program
- November 7: Life Insurance 101 and Scenarios
- November 21: Fully Underwritten vs. Non-Medical
- November 12: Introduction to Retirement Savings: 401K, 403B, Roth IRA, Traditional
- November 26: Qualified vs. Non-Qualified Plans
Columbian Life: new Final Expense product
Check out the riders!
Columbian Life not only has a competitive final expense product, but its affordable rider selection makes this product shine!
Product: Dignified Choice Final Expense
Issue Ages: 45-85
Face Amounts: $2,500 ? $25,000
- Preferred and graded benefits
- Level premiums
- No medical exam
- Next day payments
- Approval with quick telephone interview
Affordable & Available Riders:
- Accidental death benefit
- Children?s Term
- Accelerated death benefit
- Waiver of premium
- Nursing Home waiver of premium
- Family income rider
Other Columbian Products:
- Guaranteed Issue Whole Life (no health questions)
- Children?s Whole Life
- 10- and 20-pay Whole Life
- Universal Life with flexible pay options
- Single Premium Whole Life