About Washington National
Founded in 1923 and based out of Carmel. Indiana Washington National is a subsidiary of CDOC, Inc. and CNO Financial Group. Washington National provides top supplemental life and health products that provide for retirement, life event, and college savings solutions.
The supplemental health offerings include hospital indemnity, cancer, critical illness, accident and disability. This diverse product menu along with the various traditional life products allows an agent to match the most appropriate product for their client.
Washington National Rankings
- AM Best = A-
- Better Business Bureau = A+
Why Agents contract with Washington National
As a contracted agent with Washington National, you have access to industry leading products and sales tools as well as never-ending training and agent support.
Unique product features such as premium return, wellness benefits and prescription discounts will make your offerings stand out from your competitors. Washington National prides itself in advanced technology solutions that help you succeed in a competitive marketplace.
The other thing we really love about Washington National is that their group products are all available as individual as well. Yes, that means you can sell all of their voluntary product lines to individuals such as accident, CI, hospital indemnity, etc?
Want to Get Contracted with Washington National?
Washington National Insurance Offerings
- Washington National Level Term:
- 15- or 20-year term options, renewable to age 98
- Competitive rates for people ages 18 ? 70
- Face amounts of $100,000 to $5 million (in bands)
- Fully underwritten product
- Life Assure:
- 15-year or to age 65 term options
- Competitive rates for people ages 18 ? 55
- Face amounts of $10,000 ? $250,000
- Non-invasive underwritten product
- Three end-of-term options: RPO, RPU, or Guaranteed Extended from 3 ? 7 years
Washington National?s Reduced Paid Up option on the Life Usher product allows a client to reduce their face amount and have premiums paid up to age 98.
- Worksite UL2:
- Cash Value accumulation
- Living Benefit Rider available
- 3% guaranteed minimum interest rate
- Competitive rates for people ages 15 days old ? 70
- Face amounts of $5,000 ? $250,000
- Various underwriting requirements based on group size, participation, and face amount
- Three end of term options: RPO, RPU, or Guaranteed Extended from 3 ? 7 years
- Available to employer groups. Participation requirements apply.
Washington National?s Worksite UL2 product is popular for agents who like to cross over into the group employee benefits market. The living benefit rider is a popular selling feature to clients as they can choose up to 70% lump sum advance of their death benefit with no waiting period.
- Final Expense product with level or graded benefits
- Cash value accumulation
- Guaranteed death benefit and premiums
- Competitive rates for people ages 50 ? 85
- Face amounts up to $30,000
- Simplified issue with MIB check and PHI (if applicable)
Washington National for Business Owners
The various supplemental products are essential to enhancing any employee benefits package. The enrollment technology used by Washington National is a key feature all employers are looking for when enrolling, onboarding, and tracking their employees? benefit elections.
Washington National for Children
Whether your client is looking for a cash accumulation policy for college funding or a policy that will help with the out of pocket costs on their current medical plan, the portfolio of supplemental products offered by Washington National can answer all client needs.
Other Products from Washington National
LFG offers other products:
- Specified Disease
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
Washington National Agent Portal Login
Agents with a writing number can access product descriptions, training and support information simply by going on the carrier site using the link provided. There you can also find a convenient electronic quoting feature for some products.